Automotive Lead Generating
Creating Auto Dealership Micro Websites
Keeping it Simple and Cost-Effective
Car Dealership Micro Websites Make Sense
Micro Websites are low-risk, cost-effective, small and simple websites designed with the intention of creating a unique online destination.
They are indispensable sales and marketing tools that effectively support and monitor any television, print, radio or online promotional campaign.
When directing online sales marketing campaign inquirers to a dedicated Microsite destination, a dealership can qualify the effectiveness of sales advertisements by statistically tracking the sites activity and conversions.
Making it an indispensable sales tool that can save thousands of dollars in wasted advertising funds and allow Auto Dealerships to properly manage, plan and organize sales marketing campaigns based on proven results that deliver a reasonable return on advertisement dollars investments.
Creating Automotive Micro Websites can help and does offer ...
* Brand Equity - Micro Websites engage one brand, product or marketing campaign, reduce confusion and support a consistent, effective brand promise across all offline mediums since marketing and dealership advertising campaigns are properly aligned with a prospects online experience.
* Site Conversions - Utilizing Microsites as a marketing medium support tool optimizes a prospects online experience, because the potential customer quickly and successfully finds relevant focused content with simple navigation to brand information or specific dealership product offerings.
* Search Engine Exposure - Micro Websites obtain considerable exposure on major search engine results if properly designed with auto dealership specific sales marketing content, images and promotional materials.
Car Dealership Micro Website Strategy Results
A powerful, clutter free Website specifically designed to present a dealerships sales message to an interested visitor driven by offline marketing activity. Thereby, allowing a dealership to utilize audio or video call to actions which will increase conversions by capitalizing on a prospects specific interest.
Requirement of Launching a Successful Micro Website
Define the purpose of the Micro Website, is it intended as a content, keyword rich Website which solely directs online traffic to different Website or an online medium that supports the Automotive Dealerships print and radio sales marketing campaigns or a simple navigation of product information.
Automotive Dealership Micro Website - Getting Started
Keep it Simple ... View a Simple Sample of a Successful New Car Dealership Microsite offering the basics ~ KeyserCars.com
Need Help with a Car Dealership Dealership Micro Website? We'll do it for you ....
One-time Base price $150 with no long-term commitment, dealership retains ownership of domain names and hosting service.
Individual Web Pages Updates on Demand to Mirror Ongoing Automotove Dealership Marketing Campaign, average only $ 25.00 per request.
Additional Points to Consider when Creating a Dealership Micro Website
* Page Content - Write relevant advertisement content, search engines are critical of spam like pages, especially during the domain name submission process. It is critical that a Microsite is considered an extension of your marketing campaigns, spam like Web pages and Domains can easily be removed from search listings.
* Utilize the Internets Power - The internet allows one to broadcast audio and video sales messages with no time restraints. Consider using active marketing campaigns online, you likely spent thousands of dollars to produce these campaigns, extend their reach and test their effectiveness.
* Keep the Website Simple - Design a simple, clean, uncluttered Dealership Micro Web page with your company name, logo and contact information. Design it for quick content, audio or video changes that allow for timely updates that mirror currently active marketing campaigns.
* Regularly Update Web Pages - Stagnant Web page slowly fall by the wayside if ignored, Search Engines like activity, simply modifying the Microsites content and altering keyword density in a Car Dealers Website can be refreshing to both the returning prospect and Major Search Engines.
* Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Many of the top ranking Web pages are simple pages and the ongoing race for top ranking is not overly important with Microsites if prospects are given the Web address or you’re using Searching Engine Marketing (PPC) to direct traffic to the site.
* Plan Ahead and Buy Relevant Domain Names - Establishing an online presence and preparing for the future is still relatively cheap. Consider variations of your current domain name and keyword intense domain names you may want in the future and buy them, before the opportunity is gone. Keyword intense domain names are valuable to business, since the cost of Search Engine Marketing is likely just going to increase.
Details about Posting a Job Listing
Auto Dealership Hiring Managers, Recruiting Human Resource Departments, Website and Internet Marketers, enjoy the value of creating a long-term cost-effective recruiting online presence by posting dealership employment - career openings through our Job Site.
All job postings in AutomotiveProfit.com’s Website receive a top placement position within our job site accessible from nearly all web pages within this website and enjoy broadcasting to employment sites and job boards over one of the worlds largest search engines that distribute Classified Job Advertisements, SimplyHired®. This network feeds thousands of Websites, Blogs and other Search Engines such as Google®, Bing, Yahoo, MSN, etc.. View Today's Automotive Job Listings Posted
Automotive e-Marketing - Build Loyalty, Relationships and Trust by Blending Topics within E-mail Newsletters
Does your Dealership make this mistake? Overlooking e-mail basic business practice by not striving to build long-term relationships, instead just going for the immediate sale. The keyword is “Relationship”, an attachment or bound, between individuals, based hopefully on trust and commitment.
We recommend you step back, take a breather and reconsider the importance of instituting a non-intrusive, simple, informative dealership newsletter.
Within this e-newsletter inform the consumer about changes within the dealership, educate on product updates, ongoing factory service campaigns, changes in factory incentives and minimize the hype or discount offers. The objective of the newsletter is to develop trust.
Remembering, e-mailed newsletters are a way of providing information and insight about changes within a dealership not an obvious sales tool.
Trust is developed over time; a good customer relations help eliminate the fuss over details, either when purchasing vehicles or considering services. Let the relationship flourish and the income will follow.